Friday, November 27, 2009

aRRozcAldo aLa BadOng

Surprisingly for my lunch today, I was able to come up with a very sumptuous meal and named it “arrozcaldo ala badong”. My original menu for the day was to substitute rice with oatmeal and sardines as my viand but instead I incorporated the sardines on the oatmeal while cooking. While on field work I get used to eat on Arabic restaurants or Filipino restaurants, good thing there’s a mini kitchen on my hotel, I can cook my food. Due to time constraints and in a hurry always, cooking oatmeal is the best choice because it’s fast, easy, affordable, and very healthy.

IMG_1698


Ingredients: 1 can sardines(in tomato sauce and chili)/ 6 tablespoon of oatmeal

Procedure:

1. Boil a small amount of water - enough to cook the oatmeal.

2. Add the oatmeal, cook for around 5 minutes.

3. When oatmeal is ready, add the sardines – cook for another 5 minutes.

4. Whalla “arrozcaldo ala badong” is ready

No comments:

Post a Comment