Friday, November 27, 2009

tHe fLashBack...

I was thinking very deeply and contemplating on myself lately of the opportunities and blessings I may say pouring into me, do I deserve all of this?

Then everything came just like a flash of lightning. When I was a child all I just wanted was to grow up, go to school, graduate from college, work, be rich, and have a family. When I started working, all my aspirations changed and shifted to what I dreamed of.After being hired by SMART and working for them, I thought that will be all, work, earn money to be rich and help the family, but I was wrong. I am one of those people not contented with what I have, I want more. Being not contented, my expenses also became bigger that what I’m earning cannot compensate, it wasn’t just enough. When I was employed overseas, I thought this will be the end, it will me much enough for me and my family but, I was wrong again. As my earning became bigger, my expenses as well. Right then, I kept thinking when will be the time I’ll stop wanting for more?

After meditating to all the things that I have done, I may say I have no regrets. All things happen for a reason, God doesn’t give you anything that you cannot endure and surpass. As they say “we make our own destiny”. I am not saying I deserve all the blessings; I have just done what is right, to help and give back what I have. Being not contented for purpose to help my family gave me a reason to pursue what I have started. I don’t set any goals for myself before and plan to keep it that way for now; I’ll just take things as they come to me and hope to have a decisive mind as always.

As of now, I don’t have any answer yet to when will I stop wanting for more. All I wanted is to be the best I can be. Provide and support the family as long as I can.

“Sana di mapagod and Diyos sa paggabay, pagsubaybay at pagtupad sa aking mga kahilingan.”

No comments:

Post a Comment